Welcome to the Early Years Foundation Stage
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to talk to us in the mornings or after school, if you need an appointment, please email us at email@example.com.
Mrs. Edwards Teacher
Mrs. Jackson and Mrs. Burgess Teaching Assistants
- PE will take place on Mondays. Please make sure your child brings their PE kit to school on those days, if you have taken it home to wash.
- Library is on a Friday. Please ensure that your child brings their library book to school on this morning.
- Reading books are changed on a Monday in the autumn term and on a Monday and Thursday in Spring and Summer. Please ensure that your child has their reading folder in their bag on those mornings.
- Show and Tell is on a Friday. Please ensure that it is something that your child has drawn or made, or an interesting object, thank you.
- Drop-off time is 8:45am. Pick-up time is 3:30pm. Please drop off and collect your child from the playground entrance to Hedgehog classroom.
A typical day in Hedgehog Class looks like this:
8:45am to 9:00am: Name Writing Practice
9:00am to 10am: Phonics
10:00am to 11:00am: Child Initiated Play both indoors and outdoors
11:00am to 11:45am: Maths
11:45am to 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm to 1:30pm: Dough Disco and Circle Time
1:30pm to 3:00pm: Topic input and Child Initiated Play both indoor and outdoors
3:00pm to 3:30pm: Story time and Show and Tell (Fridays)